Authors are invited to submit their original, dissertations and Thesis for consideration for publication with
WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal.
Dissertations and Thesis in multidisciplary fields are welcome at the following levels:
- M.Sc./M.A./M.C.A. or MPhil
- Ph.D/D.Phil or D.Sc.(Sc.D.)/D.Litt.
In the abstract field of knowledge, setting a parameter could be incongruous with the immediate thought. But, one has to follow a certain norm,
when it comes to precision and appraisal. These are as follows:-
- Submitted dissertations or Thesis to WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal must already have been approved by a research committee or by the affiliated university.
- Authors can submit their dissertations or Thesis at any time for possible publication in WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal.
- Acceptance notification period will vary based on complexity of area and level of study (normally 15 working days.).
- There will be a Publication Processing Charges i.e INR 1800 or $ 56 for an accepted dissertation or Thesis
- The accepted Dissertation and Thesis can be cited or referenced and will receive the same Journal’s impact factor and prestige as all research
papers in the journal.
- All published Dissertations and Thesis will be indexed in WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal regular indexing sites.
- ISBN No. will be provided for each copy of publication for Dissertations and Thesis.
- Authors will keep the complete copyright of their Dissertations and Thesis.