- WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal
publishes papers that are judged and successfully clear the process of Double Blind Peer review by subject expert reviewers.
- Types of articles include original research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short research communications, and letters to the editor.
- WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal aims at swift publication of quality research papers
while maintaining rigorous review process.
- The main criteria for accepting a manuscript for publication in WeSchool are originality, innovative and scientific importance and interest.
- Each article published by WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal is
open access, and full text is displayed on website (http://weschool.rtmonline.in) & on official webpage of WeSchool
indexing agencies and freely available to thousands of researchers, scientists, faculties, students that use the archive every day.
- WeSchool Knowledge Builder - The National Journal ensures that published article will be properly displayed
and available for readers for the many generations to come.
- To cater for international audiences and promote international collaboration, we encourage submissions that present results of collaborative
research of more than one countries.
- WeSchool Policy on Commercial Consideration:- All financial activities of WeSchool functions on monetary help received from authors as
manuscript processing chargess and journal subscription charges. WeSchool do not accept any donations / grants / advertisements from any commercial organization to
maintain sanctity in publication of unbiased research. Remunerations, Software cost, Website Management Charges, Print charges and other miscellaneous
expenditure are managed from the monetary help received as manuscript processing chargess and journal subscription charges. manuscript processing charges is calculated based on
following parameters and revised every year. Parameters to calculate manuscript processing chargess- a. Total manuscript published last year b. Total revenue
generated from manuscript processing chargess c. Total expenditure of last year d. Estimated expenditure for current year
(minimum 10 % increase than last year) e. Estimated publications for current year.
- Indian Authors of accepted manuscript need to pay INR 650 as manuscript processing charges.
- International Authors of accepted manuscript need to pay $35 as manuscript processing charges.
- WeSchool publish research papers only online and Hard Copy.