- What kind of papers does IJMC?
Aims to publish research papers in the areas of Multidisciplinary like : Technology: Wireless Networks, Nanotechnology, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Network Attacks, Cloud Computing, Data Mining, Information Practices, Cyber Crime Investigation, Databases, Cyber Laws, Database Security, SAP, ERP, E-Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Social Networking, etc. Management: Strategic Management, Information Practices, Human Resources, Marketing, Sales, Risk Management, International Business, Operations Management, Commerce, Economics, Database Management, Business Intelligence, Finance, Asset Management and many more. . The research paper publication process starts with the submission of your research paper. And the double blind review process usually complete within 5-7 days time, depending upon the number of research papers in the pipeline.
- How do I submit an article for publication?
- You can submit the manuscripts to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Your paper must be in Word document format.
- How does the review process work?
- The review of articles is done through a double blind review. All the articles received by WeSchool are
sending to Review Committee after deleting the name of the author to have an unbiased opinion about the research
- Is the Journal published at regular intervals?
- The journal is published 4 issues per year.
- What is the Publication fee for an accepted article?
- The publication fee is INR 650 / USD 35.
- How long my published paper will be Online & Offline?
- When do i receive my Publication Certificate?
- You can get within 20 days from the date of the publication.
- I did not find my question on your FAQ list.
Kindly send a mail to email@example.com