GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS
WE ACCEPT MANUSCRIPT UNDER FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
- Manuscripts for the regular issues are to be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief, or to one of the Managing Editors.
Manuscripts for a special issue should be submitted to the Editor(s) of the special issue.
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal are accepted on the basis of following criteria:
- All manuscripts must be in English and in MS Word format
- They have not been and will not be published in whole or in part in any other journal
- Illustrations (figures) of manuscripts should be in Computer Format.
- The e-mail addresses, Designation , Organisation Name for all authors must be provided.
- If copyrighted material is used, the author/s should obtain the necessary copyright release and submit it along with the manuscript.
- All charts and graphs should be drawn and labeled clearly.
- Acceptance or rejection of the manuscript for publication in journal would be informed to corresponding author within 5-7 working days from the time of submission
- Original Research Articles
- Clinical papers
- Review Papers
- Technical notes (Surgical Techniques, New Instruments, Technical Innovations)
- Case Reports
- Short communications
- Letter to Editor